Thursday, October 4, 2012

iPhone 5 vs Galaxy 3S: Cruise Control

This was an assignment I wrote for class a couple weeks ago. I figured I would post it because it is filled with witty remarks and poop jokes. Enjoy!

Pictured: Comedy

I must state this before I get started: I could really care less about both of these phones. I don't own a smart phone and don't ever really care to own one. I know a lot of my friends have been giddy with joy over the iPhone 5 and who love their Galaxy 3s. I am not one of those people. I talked to one of my friends who is way hip to these gizmoboxes.

After deciphering the squeals and giggles from my Apple Fanboy friend, apparently the iPhone 5 is 'kewl' because it will be a lot slimmer than previous iPhones. He made sure to point out the iPhone 5 is a "full millimeter less than the Samsung Galaxy S3 - which is 8.6mm thick." I told him my brick phone is the size of my head, but got great reception, had amazing battery life that lasted three days, made actual real calls, and could be used as a weapon. He was not amused.


Navajo Warclub made by Motorola.

He than told me that the iPhone 5 was 'super awesome' because the screen will be "4in display of 1,136 x 640 pixels." Where the 'pooptacular' Galaxy S3 has a screen display of 4.8 in display. Which he than complained was to wide for his baby like hands. I nodded grimly and asked him to tell me more.

He was a little worried though that the Galaxy S3 may be a tad more powerful than the iPhone 5. I told him I really didn't care, but he explained that the Samsung Galaxy S3 uses the Exynos 4412 chip, which has four cores and runs at 1.4GHz, but the Galaxy S3 also is stupid and smells like poop. He told me that Apple usually keeps their specs pretty close to the chest, not revealing them till its released. He than dreamily looked up to the stars and wondered what the iPhone 5 would have. From what he muttered, it would probably be better than the Galaxy S3 and that would turn into a robot with Steve Jobs' face and be your best friend forever. Instead of writing down what he said, I smoked a cigarette. I don't even smoke, but I decided now would be great time to start.

The iPhone 5 really IS amazing and not disrespectful at all!

 He kept yammering on about how the iPhone 5 rejected the 30-pin connector used across iPods, iPads and iPhones in favour of a much-smaller 8-pin model which apperently was 'earth-shattering.' I prayed for death's sweet embrace, but it never came. I sighed. He than told me that the Galaxy S3 had a different approach and lets you use microSD cards and uses the microUSB standard. 'If you're into that,' he remarked.

I had about all I could take. I thanked him for his time and left him as he was still talking about how great Apple was. For all I know, he is still their talking about it. I than went back to the rock I live under and wrote this report with sticks and mud. I uploaded it by strapping it to a homing pigeon and sent it to the nearest center with 'Interwebs.'

"Did I say rock? I meant more of a mud hut."

2 comments:

  1. As an owner of the S3, I can say it does smell of poop. Mostly due to the fact the American one only got a Dual Core processor where as the Korean one got the Quad Core.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would never have happened if you would have gotten an iPhone 5. I heard the new iPhone 5 not only doesn't smell like poop, but generates good smelling butterflies that can be set to different scents such as pine, new car, and sea breeze. Although it does not get lemon.

    ReplyDelete